sábado, 28 de março de 2020

Book Review - The Italian Wars Part 1 Helion Publishing


Something I've not done before, a Book Review, Yarkshire Gamer is turning into Radio 4 I hear you cry !

To make life easier the extensive Production Crew at Yarkshire TV have done a little 5 minute feature on the book.


The book can be purchased direct from the publisher on the link below, £19.95 including post and packing,

https://www.helion.co.uk/military-history-books/the-italian-wars-volume-1-the-expedition-of-charles-viii-into-italy-and-the-battle-of-fornovo.php


There are 128 pages with black and white illustrations throughout and colour plates (example above) in the centre.

It contains everything you would expect from a Book of this type, history, armies involved, battle description etc, I particularly liked the modern day photos of the field and also the "orbat" in the Appendix.


So in short everything I needed a year ago when I started my army ! Is there a conspiracy 🤔 plenty of new ideas for units going ahead. Definitely Recommended


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Sua PRESENÇA Aqui!